The Bureau has published 20 in-depth narratives highlighting how specific US new-build transportation PPPs were developed from their conception through financial close and construction.
Sometimes the first step in considering a Public Private Partnership is knowing where to look for the best examples. The Build America Bureau has developed the profiles below to provide a plain language account of how project sponsors assembled the funding and financing necessary to complete P3 new-build concession projects across the country. We hope these highlights will help inspire project sponsors to explore various P3 models which have been successful in the past.
FHWA Office of Innovative Finance Support has many profiles of various projects - check them out here.
- I-495 Capital Beltway HOT Lanes
- Port Of Miami Tunnel
- Dulles Greenway
- Eagle Project
- U.S. 36 Managed Lanes / BRT Project
- I-69 Section 5
- Ohio River Bridges East End Crossing
- Goethals Bridge Replacement
- Downtown Tunnel / Midtown Tunnel / MLK Extension
- I-95 HOV/HOT Lanes
- I-595 Corridor Roadway Improvements
- Teodoro Moscoso Bridge
- North Tarrant Express Segments 1 & 2A
- North Tarrant Express Segments 3A & 3B
- IH 635 Managed Lanes
- SH 130 (Segments 5-6)
- South Bay Expressway
- 91 Express Lanes
- Presidio Parkway
- Pennsylvania Rapid Bridge Replacement Project, Statewide