The Office of the Assistant General Counsel for Aviation Enforcement and Proceedings, including its Aviation Consumer Protection Division, monitors compliance with and investigates violations of the Department of Transportation’s (Department) aviation economic, consumer protection, and civil rights requirements. The Office also provides legal review and support on aviation economic licensing matters.
Most Popular Services
- File an Airline Consumer Complaint
- File an Airline Civil Rights Complaint
- Air Travel Consumer Reports
- Aviation Enforcement Orders
- Guidance on Aviation Rules and Statute
- Air Travel Tips