TSB-2016-01 Parking Payments for November 2015
PARKING PROGRAM BULLETIN (DOT HQ Garage only)
BULLETIN #: TSB-2016-01
DATE: October 27, 2015
SUBJECT: Parking Payments for November 2015
PURPOSE: This Bulletin provides guidance on the Department of Transportation (DOT) parking payments for the month of November for the DOT HQ parking garage.
INFORMATION: Pending contract negotiations for a parking services contract, certain changes are in effect immediately. Quarterly purchases for parking permits are suspended. Pay.gov is not available for the purchase of November monthly or daily parking fees. November parking permits are only available at the Parking & Transit office (PTRAN). Daily permits sold in advance must be dated and are limited to dates in November.
The Parking & Transit office (PTRAN) is located at W12-190. Hours of operation to purchase November permits are:
- October 27- October 30, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- November 1st – November 13th, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- November 16th -- November 30th, 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Daily permit payments are due on the same day as parked.
- November monthly permit purchases must be purchased at the PTRAN office by November 9, 2015.
EXPIRATION DATE: This Bulletin will remain in effect until canceled.
CONTACT: If you have additional questions please contact email@example.com.