UTC Grant Competition Applications Received for Regional Centers in Federal Regions 1, 2, 3
The US Department of Transportation (US DOT) has received a total of 13 applications for the three regional grants to be awarded in Federal Regions 1, 2, and 3. Multiple applications were received for each region.
University Transportation Centers (UTC) Program 2017 Grant Solicitation For Regional Centers in Federal Regions 1, 2, 3
Due to a lack of meritorious UTC grant applications from three DOT Regions during the recent 2016 competition, the Department has decided to re-bid those Regional Centers.
A new solicitation has been issued for:
- Region 1 – Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Region 2 - New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Region 3 – Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia
Previous applicants located in these Regions are encouraged to submit new applications.
- FAST Act Grants-List of Centers
- Grant solicitation
- Grant Deliverables and Requirements
- General Provisions of Grant
- Q&As about the FY2017 Regions 1, 2, and 3 Grant Solicitation