List of Centers
The UTCs conduct research that directly supports the priorities of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) to promote the safe, efficient and environmentally sound movement of good and people. UTCs work with regional, state, local and tribal transportation agencies to help find solutions to challenges that directly impact their communities and affect the efficiency of the nation’s transportation system.
- BIL UTCs (FY 2022-2026)
- FAST Act UTCs (FY 2016 to FY 2023)
- MAP-21 UTCs (FY 2013 to FY 2018) CLOSED
- SAFETEA-LU Extension (FY 2011 to FY 2012) CLOSED
- SAFETEA-LU (FY 2005 to FY 2010) CLOSED
- Interactive Map of UTC Grantees