TSB-2013-08 DOT Annual Transit Benefit Recertification
TRANSIT BENEFIT PROGRAM BULLETIN (excluding FAA)
Bulletin No: TSB 2013-08
Date: February 15, 2013
SUBJECT: DOT Annual Transit Benefit Recertification
BACKGROUND: DOT Order 1750.1B, Transit Benefit Program Policy and Guidance, requires all DOT employees in the National Capital Region and field offices participating in the Transit Benefit Program to recertify for transit benefits annually.
INFORMATION: The Annual Transit Benefit Recertification period is March 12 - April 12, 2013. Participants must submit a completed and approved application during this period to remain in the program and continue to receive the transit benefit.
EXPIRATION DATE: This Bulletin will remain in effect until April 13, 2013
ACTION: Complete “Transit Benefit Integrity Awareness Training,” options follow:
- Attend a Brown Bag Session (HQ employees)
- TMS training website (https://tms.nbc.gov/plateau/user/login.jsp). In the catalog search box type “Transit Benefit Integrity Awareness Training.” Provide a copy of the certificate to your Modal Transit Benefit Coordinator/POC.
Brown Bag Sessions
- March 12, 14 Oklahoma Room 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- March 19 Room 8, 9, 10 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- March 21 Room 8, 9, 10 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- Teleconference (Region Employees –Modal POC will provide call in information)
- March 12 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
For guidance on access to the web application go to:
To submit an application, go to: https://transitapp.ost.dot.gov , select “Certify/Enroll” click “Continue” complete application.
If you have any questions regarding this bulletin you may contact Parking.firstname.lastname@example.org 202-366-1398.