TRANServe's Electronic Application
For more than ten years TRANServe has led the way with our Electronic Application Enrollment System. We utilize technological advances in data processing and data security to modernize the forms and processes used for the Federal Government’s Transit Benefit Program.
TRANServe’s Electronic Application offers a fast, secure, streamlined method for participants to apply and recertify for the transit benefit program. The Electronic Application requires applicants provide Their mode of transportation, frequency of commute (factoring in telework and compressed work schedules) and the cost of their daily home to work to home commute. The system also allows for customized routing of the application through as many as three levels of internal review before transferring approved applications to TRANServe's Transit Benefit System.
- Do you want a modern and efficient application process?
- Do you want to move away from the unsecure paper application process?
- Do you want be able to readily access the status of an application in the approval process?
- Do you want a detailed commuting cost worksheet?
- Do you want to easily identify benefit splits?
- Do you want an electronic history of each application a participant submits?
Partner with TRANServe and take advantage of our GAO Audit proven tools that fully align with GAO’s Standards for Internal Control in the Federal Government and validate our on-going work to protect Federal dollars against waste, fraud and abuse.
For more information, please contact your Transit Benefit Manger or the Quality Service and Outreach Office at TRANServe@dot.gov.