All Bicycles parking in the garage must:
- Be Registered with the Parking Transit Office
- Complete the online application located at: https://parkingapp.ost.dot.gov
- Display a Bicycle parking permit when
- Slow when entering to show Bicycle permit to Attendant.
- Ride in a careful and safe manner at all times.
- Comply with signals, all posted traffic signs and directions of security officers, parking attendants or other authorized individuals.
- Park only on inverted U shaped racks posted on the P1 level of the West and East buildings; near all elevator lobbies.
- Comply with all the rules of the garage:
- Storage of clothing, towels, etc. on bicycles when parked in garage.
- Chaining bicycles to sign posts or blocking accessible aisles.
- Immediate left turn from P1West, to exit garage is prohibited.
Updated: Wednesday, May 17, 2017