The Office of the Assistant Secretary for Aviation and International Affairs carries a broad portfolio of responsibilities covering domestic and international aviation, international trade, and a range of other international cooperation and facilitation issues.
Most Popular Information
- U.S. Air Carrier Licensing
- Foreign Air Carrier Licensing
- Air Fare Information for Consumers
- Essential Air Service (EAS)
- Small Community Air Service Development Program
- Frequently Asked Questions on President Trump's Cuba Announcement