TRANSIT PROVIDERS (EXCLUDING COMMUTER DIRECT)
Below are supplemental instructions for Transit Providers, who previously received the transit benefit for TRANServe participates via 3rd party allocations through WMATA, to transition to the TRANServe Debit Card as a form of payment.
- The TRANServe Debit Card is a branded Debit Card issued by JPMC. This card’s use is limited to Transit Providers by Merchant Category Codes. The following Merchant Category Codes (MCCs) can be used with the TRANServe Debit Card:
- 4789 (Transportation Services)
- 4131 (Bus Lines)
- 4011 (Railroads)
- 4111 (Commuter Transport,Ferries)
- 4112 (Passenger Railways)
- If you have questions regarding MCC codes please contact TRANServe’s EFM Support Team at 202-366-9244 or email@example.com
- Communicate with your vanpool riders any specific timelines or requirements that this transition will necessitate.