The Economic Alliance of Snohomish County (EASC) is a grantee of the U.S. Department of Transportation and hosts the Northwest Small Business Transportation Resource Center (SBTRC). The Northwest SBTRC serves the states of Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington.
Economic Alliance Snohomish County is a non-profit serving as a combined economic development organization and countywide chamber of commerce. We bring together private-public partners to create a unified voice for Snohomish County. Economic Alliance Snohomish County is a catalyst for economic vitality resulting in stronger communities, increased job creation, expanded educational opportunities, and improved infrastructure.
The Northwest SBTRC provides an array of technical assistance to build the capacity of small and disadvantaged businesses that include:
- Business Analyses
- Market Research and Procurement Assistance
- General Management & Technical Assistance
- Business Counseling & Coaching
- Regional Planning Committees
- Liaison between Prime Contractors and Sub-Contractors
- Outreach/Conference Participation
- Capital Access and Surety Bond Assistance
- Women & Girls In Transportation Initiative
UPCOMING FINANCIAL EDUCATION & OUTREACH EVENTS:
- September 10, 2019 - Portland, OR
- September 17, 2019 - Lynnwood, WA
- September 25, 2019 - Tukwila, WA
For more information, and if you would like to attend the event, please contact the Project Director below.
Contact UsPatrick PierceExecutive Director, SBTRCPhone: (425)248-4866Fax: (425) 745-5563Email: email@example.com Lily Keefe Project Director808 134th St. S.W., Suite 101
Phone: (425) 248-4222Fax: (425) 745-5563
Email: Lilyk@economicalliancesc.org Alicia Marselina
Phone: (425) 248-4222
Fax: (425) 745-5563