Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDEFTP)
The mission of the Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) is to attract the nation’s brightest minds to the field of transportation and advance transportation workforce development. The DDETFP is managed by Technology Partnership Program, Federal Highway Administration. The DDETFP encompasses all modes of transportation.
- Be enrolled in an accredited U.S. Institution of higher education
- Be pursuing a degree in a full-time program in a transportation-related discipline
- Have at least one full academic year remaining in program of study;
- Conduct ongoing research in one or more transportation-related disciplines; and
- Plan to enter the transportation profession after completing their higher level education.
Non-U.S. citizens must attach a valid copy of their I-20 or I-551 ID issued by the U.S. Immigration & Naturalization Service (INS).