AMJP Application Process
The AMJP application process HAS REOPENED ONE LAST TIME Monday, November 8, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern time until Monday, December 13, 2021 7:59 p.m. Eastern time. Late applications can not be considered.
All the same requirements apply, including the requirement for the applicant business to have an active registration in the System for Award Management (SAM) before submitting an AMJP application. To learn more about the registration process, visit the DUNS and SAM registration page.
Find more information and key AMJP application resources below:
- Please review the AMJP Application Process Overview steps before you begin
- To begin the application process, please click to launch the AMJP Eligibility Screening Tool
- To return to the application process after you have already begun, log in to GrantSolutions
- Corrected information on the Payroll Support Program (PSP) (issued June 22, 2021)
- Corrected information on use of calendar-year data rather than tax-year data (issued June 24, 2021)
- Corrected footnote on size of the Eligible Employee Group (EEG) (issued June 28, 2021)
- Clarification on AMJP and ERTC programs (July 8, 2021) Archived - no longer current
- ERTC Update (November 8, 2021)