General Information and Public Education
- GPS.gov: The Official U.S. government information about the Global Positioning System (GPS) and related topics
- U.S. Air Force/2nd Space Operations Squadron (2SOPS): The 2nd Space Operations Squadron (2SOP) is a component of the 50th Operations Group, 50th Space Wing, Schriever Air Force Base, Colorado. The squadron performs the command and control mission for the GPS satellite constellation.]
- U.S. Naval Observatory (USNO): U.S.Naval Observatory (USNO) monitors the GPS constellation and provides system timing offsets to The 2nd Space Operations Squadron (2SOPS), timing data for individual GPS satellites, and time transfer services using GPS.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST): National Institue of Standards and Technology (NIST) continuously monitors the GPS signals from Boulder, Colorado by comparing the frequency standard onboard each satellite to the NIST frequency standard.
Partners and Stakeholders
- Global Positioning Systems Directorate (Air Force)
- Civil Global Positioning System Service Interface Committee (CGSIC)-- official channel for GPS service-related comments
GPS Augmentation Systems
Updated: Thursday, June 1, 2017