West Central Region SBTRC
The West Central SBTRC provides an array of technical assistance to build the capacity of small and disadvantaged businesses that include:
- Business Analyses
- Market Research and Procurement Assistance
- General Management & Technical Assistance
- Business Counseling & Coaching
- Regional Planning Committees
- Liaison between Prime Contractors and Sub-Contractors
- Outreach/Conference Participation
- Capital Access and Surety Bond Assistance
- Women & Girls In Transportation Initiative (WITI)
SBTRC Success Story
Raymond Christy, (pictured in the center) is the Airport Senior Planner-Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Coordinator for Salt Lake City Department of Airports. Mr. Christy has been working with the West Central Small Business Transportation Resource Center (SBTRC) and has been met with great success. His efforts on behalf of Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) participation with car rental agencies is hightlighted in the online publication, Airport Improvement.
We are also happy to congratulate Mr. Raymond Christy, who was awarded the 2019 Civil Rights Advocate and Partner Award for DBE / ACDBE Programs at the FAA Civil Rights Training in Washington D.C.