Here are some additional resources that can be helpful for all things hazmat. Be sure to check back often for new content!
- Hazardous Materials Information Center for information and guidance on any hazmat transportation regulations.
- eCFR to access the electronic version of DOT hazmat regulations including the Hazardous Materials Table.
- FAA Pack Safe page for information on permitted and prohibited items for airline passengers.
- FAA Safe Cargo Initiative for additional FAA resources on shipping cargo safely.
- United States Postal Service (USPS) for information on postal service shipping restrictions and access to Publication 52 and International Mail Manuals (IMM). Publication 52 describes the types and quantities of hazmat that can be sent using USPS.
- Federal Express for information on making hazmat shipments with FedEx.
- United Parcel Service for information on making hazmat shipments with United Parcel Service (UPS).
- PHMSA Hazmat Publications for materials that make it easier to understand and comply with the Hazardous Materials Regulations (HMR).
- Hazardous Materials One-Day Workshops for information on upcoming Hazardous Materials One Day Workshops as well as registration.
- Hazardous Materials Transportation Training Modules to access training modules that meet the requirements for general awareness training as prescribed in Title 49 CFR, Part 172, Subpart H.
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) for information on FMCSA programs to increase the safety of highway hazmat transportation by truck and bus.
- United States Coast Guard (USCG) for USCG requirements and guidance specific to the marine transportation of hazmat.
Updated: Tuesday, October 30, 2018