Check the Box: Partner Resources
Here are some helpful hazmat resources from our modal partners and stakeholders. For more from PHMSA, visit our Outreach & Engagement page!
Modal Partner Resources
- FAA Pack Safe page for information on permitted and prohibited items for airline passengers.
- FAA Safe Cargo Initiative for additional FAA resources on shipping cargo safely.
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) for information on FMCSA programs to increase the safety of highway hazmat transportation by truck and bus.
- United States Coast Guard (USCG) for USCG requirements and guidance specific to the marine transportation of hazmat.
- United States Postal Service (USPS) for information on postal service shipping restrictions and access to Publication 52 and International Mail Manuals (IMM). Publication 52 describes the types and quantities of hazmat that can be sent using USPS.
- Federal Express for information on making hazmat shipments with FedEx.
- United Parcel Service for information on making hazmat shipments with United Parcel Service (UPS).