Columbus wins the Smart City Challenge!
More on the Smart City Challenge
- Cities - learn more about other resources available to help you pursue Smart City projects
- View the seven finalists' video pitches
- Read all 78 vision statements from Round 1 of the Smart City Challenge
- View a list of organizations interested in partnering with cities on smart mobility solutions!
- U.S. Transportation Secretary Foxx Announces Seven Finalist Cities for Smart City Challenge
About The Challenge
The USDOT has pledged up to $40 million (funding subject to future appropriations) to one city to help it define what it means to be a “Smart City “and become the country’s first city to fully integrate innovative technologies – self-driving cars, connected vehicles, and smart sensors – into their transportation network.