3rd Meeting: Jul.11-12
Third Meeting of the ACCESS Advisory Committee
July 11 – 12, 2016
Ritz Carlton, Pentagon City
1250 Hayes Street
Arlington, VA 22202
Read the Federal Register Notice announcing the third meeting at https://federalregister.gov/a/2016-15147
The meeting will be open to the public. Attendance will necessarily be limited by the size of the meeting room (maximum 150 attendees). Since space is limited, we ask that any member of the general public who plans to attend the first meeting notify the registration contact, Kyle Illgenfritz (firstname.lastname@example.org; 703-442-4575 extension 128) at Linkvisum, no later than July 5, 2016.
Notice Regarding Public Transportation:
WMATA is conducting extensive maintenance work that will impact travel between Reagan National Airport (DCA) and Pentagon City, the Metro station that serves the Ritz Carlton, Pentagon City.
Between July 5 – July 11, Metro line segments will be closed between the DCA and Braddock Road stations. While Metro service will still be provided between DCA and Pentagon City and the rest of the Metro system, passengers can still expect delays and crowding.
Additionally, beginning at 5:00 am on Tuesday July 12, Metro line segments will be closed between Pentagon City and DCA stations.
To learn more about Metro’s track work and alternate public transportation options please visit http://www.wmata.com/rail/safetrack.cfm?
- IFE/IFC – Disability Advocates’ Round 1 Specifications
- IFE/IFC – Timeline for 4th Meeting
- Accessible Lavs – Timeline for 4th Meeting
- Service Animals – Timeline for 4th Meeting
- 3rd Plenary Meeting – Bombardier Presentation on Accessible Lavs
- 3rd Plenary Meeting – Presentation on Airplane Life Cycle
- 3rd Plenary Meeting – FAA Presentation for Onboard Wheelchairs & Certification Process
- 3rd Plenary Meeting – Accessible Lavs Sample Survey
- 3rd Plenary Meeting – Service Animals Foreign Law Matrix
- 3rd Plenary Meeting – Service Animals Informal Survey – Informal Flight Attendant Survey
- Draft Meeting Agenda
- Accessible Lavs – Issue List and Action Items
- Accessible Lavs – Seattle Trip Report
- Service Animal – Matrix of Issues and Definitions
- Service Animals – Issue List and Work Plan
- IFE/IFC – Sequenced Issue List
- IFE/IFC – Technical Analysis of Issue List