DOT Financial Orders and OST Issued Policy Memorandums
OST Budget is improving DOT’s financial policy access by creating, developing and making a comprehensive financial policy page. Our goal is to provide you with current DOT financial orders, OST-B issued financial memorandums and policy issuance. OST-B wants to assist operating administrations with consistent financial practices, procedures, and data management information that is readily accessible.
Please note that this DOT Financial Orders and OST issued policy memorandums webpage will be updated frequently as orders are published and memorandums are issued.
DOT Financial Orders
- DOT Current and Delinquent Debt Management Policy
- DOT Inter and Intra Agency Agreements (DOT Order 1200.9)
- Financial Management Control of Property (DOT Order 2700.13)
- Financial Management and Information Systems
- Travel Order and Manual
- Waiver of Claims For Salary Overpayment
- DOT Long-term Temporary Duty Travel Policy (DOT Order 1501.00)