NETT Council Activities
NETT Council meetings will take place at a minimum quarterly, with Modal Administrators in attendance. As needed, working groups will be established to assess and provide recommendations for identified topics. On an annual basis, the Council will publish a report describing their activities for the given year.
The following are the latest public engagements from the NETT Council.
- Request for Comment (March 2022)
- This RFC sought input on projects, issues, or topics that DOT should consider through the NETT Council. The comment period closed on April 8, 2022.
- Request for Comment (July 2020)
- USDOT invited the public to comment on the Pathways to the Future of Transportation report. For more information, see the Resources section.
- Request for Comment (November 2019)
This RFC sought public comment on how the NETT Council can better be positioned to support transportation innovation, and the extent to which the Department’s existing regulatory construct supports or hinders innovation.