DOT Industry Liaison Information
The DOT Industry Liaisons are responsible for:
- Promoting timely responses to general vendor requests where appropriate, including from new entrants and small businesses;
- Help program and acquisition personnel develop strategies for engaging potential vendors that can provide capabilities necessary to achieve agency missions;
- Review and update, as appropriate, the vendor communication plan to improve interaction throughout the acquisition lifecycle;
- Work with the agency’s Acquisition Innovation Advocate (AIA) and the Office of the Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) to drive practices, such as those identified in the Office of Management and Budget’s (OMB) myth-busting memoranda – that improve communication with vendors;
- Encourage vendor feedback on agency acquisitions, such as through use of Acquisition 360 and, to the extent possible, monitor marketplace interest in agency requirements; and
- Share stories on the Innovation Hub to promote adoption of good communication practices.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
List of DOT Industry Liaisons
DOT has appointed two Industry Liaisons who collaborate from the Office of the Senior Procurement Executive (OSPE) and OSDBU on Federal Industry Liaison initiatives and activities.
- Leonardo San Roman, Manager – Procurement Assistance Division, OSDBU
- Jennifer Johnson, Associate Director, Acquisition Policy, Oversight and Business Strategies, OSPE
DOT Vendor Communication Plan
Click here to view the Department’s Vendor Communication Plan.
Upcoming DOT Industry Event
Last updated: Wednesday, October 12, 2022