In September and October, the Department of Transportation will host 11 forums, one in each of the megaregions identified in Beyond Traffic.
These events will facilitate conversation, solicit feedback, and inform our final Beyond Traffic report on key transportation trends and potential policy considerations. During each forum, citizens, elected officials, Metropolitan Planning Organizations, transportation industry partners, business owners, and community leaders will have the opportunity to bring their region-specific experience to this discussion on the challenges identified in the report and potential solutions to those challenges.
You can find the list of host cities, megaregions, and dates below. To register for a forum, click on the host city:
- Sacramento No-Cal, September 18
- Phoenix Sun Corridor, September 21
- Long Beach So-Cal, September 28
- Austin Texas Triangle, September 30
- Orlando Florida, October 02
- Seattle Cascadia, October 06
- Boston Northeast, October 14
- New Orleans Gulf Coast, October 16
- Indianapolis Great Lakes, October 21
- Charleston Piedmont-Atlantic, October 23
- Denver Front Range, October 27