The Biden-Harris Administration created the Justice40 Initiative to address historical underinvestment in communities. The initiative will bring resources to communities most affected by different factors. Factors that Justice40 aims to address include climate change, pollution, and environmental hazards.
Here are some resources on the Justice40 Initiative:
- White House Publishes Draft Climate and Economic Justice Screening Tool
- White House Interim Guidance for the Justice40 Initiative
- White House Blog Post on The Path to Achieving Justice40
- U.S. Department of Transportation Request for Information on Transportation Data and Assessment Methods and Related Information Session
- Department of Transportation's Justice40 Fact Sheet
- Justice40 Webinar Slides - November 2022
- Justice40 Webinar Slides - February 2023
- Justice40 Webinar Slides - June 2023
- Addendum to the Interim Implementation Guidance for the Justice40 Initiative
- Discretionary Grant KPI Public Summary Review
- Justice40 KPI Public Summary Review
- Cost Burden KPI Public Summary Review
Questions or comments on USDOT's Justice40 work please email:
Interested in hearing the latest on our equity work?