SECRETARY ELAINE L. CHAO INVITES YOU TO ATTEND
DOT Small Business Opportunities Day
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Doors will open at 8:00 a.m. The event will commence at 9:00 a.m.
U.S. Department of Transportation Headquarters
1200 New Jersey Avenue, S.E.
Washington, D.C. 20590
- Attend matchmaking session bringing prime and subcontractors together
- Understand the federal procurement process to win contracts
- Learn how to market your business with Federal, State, and Local Government
- Meet acquisition and program officials
- Learn about DOT and other Federal resources
- Network and share best practices with other small businesses
This event is open to all small business owners interested in learning about, competing for, or providing services or products at the state, local or federal government level.
Representatives from a variety of agencies at the state, local and federal level, as well as Prime Contractors, and Small Business Specialists will provide information through matchmaking sessions.
Participants will have the opportunity to talk and network individually with government officials from these agencies.
More than 40 government buying offices and prime contractors have been invited to present information and resources to small businesses.
To register for this event, please visit the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3VG26YG
The U.S. Department of Transportation is committed to providing equal access to all participants. If you need alternative formats or services because of a disability, please contact Dr. Duronne Walker via email at Duronne.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (202)366-5305 with your request by close of business Tuesday, May 1, 2018.