DOT is committed to meeting the requirements of the Open Government Directive and providing the public with transparent updates about our progress against the common, government-wide criteria as well as progress against the commitments in our Open Government Plans (v1.0, v2.0) and commitments that DOT may implement under the US National Action Plan.
- DOT launches updated open government progress tracking site
- DOT and White House lead roundtable to help improve transit riders’ access to information
- HUD, DOT, and EPA host first ever Code for Livability
Tracking Our Progress
You can explore DOT’s progress on open government by selecting one of the items below:
- View our version 1.0 plan evaluation. This evaluation is structured around the requirements of the Open Government Directive and documents how DOT originally planned to meet the Directive’s requirements. We have updated the matrix with links to relevant content or updates.
- View our version 2.0 plan evaluation. This evaluation is structured around the initiatives and activities of our version 2.0 plan.
- View our version 3.0 progress tracker.
- View our National Action Plan self-assessment. DOT has identified commitments made in the US National Action Plan on Open Government and we will track progress here.