DOT Headquarters Library
The US DOT Library offers an array of desktop digital resources, research assistance, and interlibrary loan services to US DOT Headquarters staff. Please visit us at W12-120 (right off the DOT HQ New Jersey Avenue lobby) to speak with a librarian or use our on-site computer terminals to conduct your own research.
Search the catalog of DOT Library print holdings.
(Not all titles are currently accessible.)
The following research databases are available to all US DOT Headquarters staff:
- Ebsco: POP is October 1, 2018 thru September 30, 2019
Academic and business journal database.
- Hein Online: POP is December 1, 2018 thru November 30, 2019
A broad range of legal reference resources.
- ProQuest Legislative Insight: POP is September 16, 2018 thru September 15, 2019
An extensive library of legislative histories.
- CQ Almanac: POP TBD
Congressional Quarterly’s historical legislative analysis.
- National Journal: POP is December 16, 2018 thru December 15, 2019
Up to the minute coverage of national news, current affairs, and government business.
- Science Direct: POP TBD
Direct access to a collection transportation research journals, along with mediated access (contact the library) to a broader collection of scientific and technical journals.
- OCLC: POP is October 1, 2018 thru September 30, 2019
- Dun&bradstreet: POP is October 1, 2018 thru September 30, 2019
- Pacer: POP is October 1, 2018 thru September 30, 2019