$5 million-$10 million
Full and Open
|RFP Fiscal Year|
The objectives of this multiple award IDIQ contract are to advance the state of the practice and implement best practices for bridges, tunnels, earth retaining structures, and other geotechnical and hydraulic features.
The activities for accomplishing these goals fall under the following broad subject areas:
· Expert task forces – tasks in this area are aimed at supporting initiatives and advancing knowledge through assembled groups of subject matter experts.
· Recommended technical guidance development – tasks in this area are aimed at establishing and documenting the state-of-the-practice for recommended technical guidance. The documentation may be in the form of design, construction, inspections, preservation, management, hydraulics and geotechnical manuals, guidelines, technical briefs, technical advisories, and guide specifications. Development, maintenance, and enhancements of web-accessible versions of the documents are also within the scope of this work.
· Technology delivery – tasks in this area include conducting workshops and making presentations of the best practices and innovative technologies. The delivery mechanism includes face-to-face workshops, web-based training, and technical presentations.
· Demonstration projects – demonstration projects will be conducted in collaboration with highway agencies to showcase and promote the deployment and implementation of selected technologies.
· Technical assistance – this task involves providing technical assistance to highway agencies and FHWA Divisions to promote and facilitate deployment and implementation of technology
|Is this a follow-on to a current 8(a) contract?|
|Is this funded through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act?|
Title V, of Public Law 100-656 requires that Federal agencies make available its Procurement Forecast to the Small Business Administration (SBA) and to interested business owners. The forecast listing is not intended to be all-inclusive. The Forecast is one of many tools available to small businesses. All projected procurements are subject to revision or cancellation. Final decisions on the extent of competition, small business participation, estimated value, or any aspect of the procurement action will not be made until each procurement is initiated. The forecast data is for planning purposes, does not represent a pre-solicitation synopsis, does not constitute an invitation for bid or request for proposal, and is not a commitment by the government to purchase the desired products and services. Actual solicitation notices will be posted on FedBizOpps as prescribed by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).