To date, Transportation Leaders Against Human Trafficking (TLAHT) has engaged with over 200 organizations from across the transportation industry. Our stakeholders are taking great strides in the anti-human trafficking effort.
Suggested methods for partner contributions include:
- Sign the TLAHT voluntary pledge.
- Have a genuine interest in combatting human trafficking at the community, local, state, or national level.
- Share news of anti-human trafficking efforts their organization engages in, that may include:
- New policy recommendations and agendas
- Campaign materials
- Pilot projects, research studies, and other efforts
- Promising practices
Please contact us to become a TLAHT partner.