A collection of helpful tips and information to help you protect yourself while traveling.
Air Travel Consumer Report
Search for the most recent air travel consumer data.
The Air Travel Consumer Report is a monthly product of the Department of Transportation's Office of Aviation Enforcement and Proceedings (OAEP). The report is designed to assist consumers with information on the quality of services provided by the airlines.
Facts and helpful tips for Air Travelers from the Aviation Consumer Protection Division.
- Coping with Flight Delays
- Traveling with Animals
- Baggage tips
- Charter information
- 'Defensive Flying'
- Passengers with Disabilities
- Frequent Flyer Programs
- Getting the Best Air Fares
- Other Sources of Air Travel Information
- Fly Rights
- Tell it to the Judge
- When Kids Fly Alone
- New Horizons: Information for the Air Traveler with a Disability
- Airline Consumer Contacts
- Airline Policies on the Serving of Nuts
- Canine Deaths by Breed, 2005-2010
- Development of Contingency Plans for Lengthy On-Board Ground Delays
- Suggested Guidelines for Accessible Lavatories in Twin-Aisle Aircraft
- Air Travelers With Disabilities: Technical Assistance Manual for Airline Employees, Contractors, and Travelers
- Annual Report on Disability-Related Air Travel Complaints